Friday, August 1, 2014

dCc Friday Finds: New Mom Necessities

Well darlings, I have officially had one week at home with my little man. I must say that while being a new mom is exhausting, it is certainly also the most wonderful thing in the world. I am truly enjoying every single precious moment. Here are a few of my "new mom necessities" for those early days filled with snuggles at home and walks in the neighborhood. 

J.CREW - Vintage Pajama Set (you may remember seeing me in them here!

JULISKA - Berry & Thread Coffee Mug 

 PAMELA DRUCKERMAN - Bringing Up Bebe Book 

RALPH LAUREN - Cashmere Cable Sweater 

BOBBI BROWN - Hydrating Eye Cream 

THE MONOGRAM STUDIO - Monogrammed Herringbone Throw 

RAY-BAN - Classic Wayfarer XL


xx,

2 comments:

  1. All those are a must! I always had a bottle of water and some snacks around me at all time! I never knew when I was going to get hungry and have a sleeping baby on me and wouldn't be able to move. Enjoy every second time will fly! My son is already 7 months old and I have no clue where the time has gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect chic list! congratulations! my little man is almost 9 months and time really does go by so fast! enjoy these first moments and days with him.
    all the best,
    Megan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Site Design by Kelly Christine