Monday, March 10, 2014

A little Piece of BIG News


Well darlings, I have some wonderful news that I have been looking forward to  sharing with you for quite some time now. Some of you may have gotten a sneak peek if you follow me on Instagram after seeing this photo I posted this weekend ... I am pregnant! My husband and I absolutely could not be more thrilled about welcoming our first child into the world this August. My heart has never been filled with so much love. 

Now, I promise not to turn this into a baby or mommy blog, but you can expect some more children's fashion and inspiration sprinkled into the mix. I am beyond delighted to be able to share this journey with you all! 




xx,







{image: Pinterest}

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! Best wishes and can't wait to follow your new adventure! xx

    http://www.confessionsoftheglitterati.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Caitlin! That is so exciting! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Motherhood is so wonderful. Best wishes to you and your hubby?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Site Design by Kelly Christine