Thursday, April 28, 2016

dCc Gift Guide: Mother's Day

I adore the idea of giving someone something they would not necessarily buy for themselves (especially moms and mothers-to-be!) who are always so focused on caring for others. Here are a few of my favorite gift ideas to perfectly pamper and delight her ... 


SMYTHSON - Mummy to Be Notebook 

D. PORTHAULT - Boudior Sham

SIMONE ROCHA - Pink Bow Handbag 

REBECCA DE RAVENEL - Les BonsBons Earrings

AERIN BEAUTY - Rose Oil 

SLEEPY JONES - Pajamas 

CUYANA - Personalized Leather Tassel Key Chain 

LEONTINE LINENS - Monogrammed Jewelry Round 

HAUTE PAPIER - Floral Monogrammed Stationery




xx,

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I'm also a blogger. I blog about art/lifestyle and diy mostly. I was searching for beautiful style blogs that I enjoy so that I can expand my community. <3

    I'm looking to build my community and look for any advice you could offer as well! I know many use blogger and community-driven websites but I have a domain.. I've also heard of bloggers promoting content through blog listings like bloglovin', as well as sites where you can earn promotional opportunities for content like Advowire or Klout (I did join one recently: https://advowire.com//users/profile/new?referral_code=AW36707). Do you use any of these sites to promote content or collaborate with other bloggers? Do you know of other sites/resources you'd like to recommend?

    Thank you so much for reading! Hope to hear from you. xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Site Design by Kelly Christine