Monday, July 7, 2014

Stars & Stripes


Well darlings, I hope that you all enjoyed a wonderful, long holiday weekend! I am just slowly getting back into the swing of things after spending a lovely 4 days in wine country sitting by the pool, resting, and eating delicious meals. You may have seen some of my photos from the weekend here on Instagram. What I adore about the 4th of July weekend is dressing preppy and nautical in pieces like my Saint James knits (this one from J.CREW is perfection!). How was your Holiday?





xx,

2 comments:

  1. I love the cable knit - mind sharing where it's from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that you can create short urls with AdFocus and earn dollars for every click on your short urls.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Site Design by Kelly Christine