Wednesday, April 27, 2011

And I'm Off my Darlings! ...

I truly could not be more excited to get away for my bachelorette weekend in Mexico and to spend some  quality time lounging in the sun with my sisters and friends! I will see you all next week (when I am hopefully back with a tan!)... and in case you were all wondering - I will be most definately be sporting these darlings Valentino flip flops I was lusting after a few weeks ago (thank you amazing fiance!)

Have a fabulous weekend! 



xx,
dCc

For all those who have been constantly asking - I finally found where to purchase this darling bikini here!


{image compliments of: Patterson Maker}

11 comments:

  1. What a cute pic! It makes me want to get a glowing tan and a sky blue bakini! Can NOT wait for summer. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! That sounds like a ton of fun!

    Love this bikini, especially the top.

    You have a cool blog. I'm following now.

    Come and join My First Giveaway!

    Don't miss out on the chance of winning an amazing prize!

    <3
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a fabulous time! You must share some details with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this bikini - do you know the label?

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this bikini! been searching all over the internet trying to find who makes it...do you know the source for your picture?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Has anyone had any luck on finding this bathing suit? I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to know who makes this swimsuit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please... I'm with everyone above... Need to know where to find this swimsuit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. please just tell us! i have been looking everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I finally found where to purchase this darling suit online!! http://www.swimweargalore.com.au/Product/Ladies/Fashion/Bikini-Sets/Ginja-Platinum-Bandeau-Set

    happy shopping darlings!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Site Design by Kelly Christine