Well darlings, it's that time of year again .... the dCc Gift Guides are back! Instead of a typical "Wedding Wednesday" I thought I would start off my dCc Gift Guide series with the perfect Christmas gifts for a blushing bride-to-be! Although she may have something borrowed, and something blue, here are a few ideas for her something "new" .....
1. Smythson Wedding Planner - get this stamped with her initials for an added personal touch!
2. Kate Spade Monogram Notecards - help her get a head start on her thank you notes with these darling notecards featuring her new monogram
3. Crate & Barrel Champagne Flutes - she can celebrate by sipping bubbly out of these elegant (but affordable!) flutes
4. Vintage Chanel Pearl Earrings - any kind of pearl is perfect to wear for the Big Day.. but vintage Coco? .... it truly doesn't get better than that
5. Manolo Blahnik Satin d'Orsay - the shoe fits..... need I say more?